Friday, November 7, 2014

October 7, 2014
Starbucks Corporation
2401 Utah Ave S
Seattle, WA 98134

Dear Mr. Baldwin,
 I am writing to you about an issue that occurred while I was ordering an item off the menu at a nearby Starbucks. The problem was the price and how they made my drink. I ordered a Grande Caramel Frappuccino which is priced at $4.25, and I think it’s way too expensive.

 When I took a sip of my drink, it tasted like watery caramel and foam. I have noticed that the Caramel Frappuccino tends to separate into slush and liquid, so you should stir it a bit with the straw for a better drinking experience. I’m pretty sure that the Caramel Frappuccino are made by blending coffee with caramel sauce, milk, ice, and then topped with whipped cream. I thought that if I at least got the Grande, since I had always ordered a small, I would be provided with a better beverage, but it was a complete and utter disappointment.

It did have a stronger coffee flavor than other ones I have tasted, but not to a great extent. I really enjoy the taste of caramel and like most of the other drinks; the Caramel Frappuccino was very sweet with a strong flavor.

I appreciate that you took your time in reading my letter thoroughly and carefully. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future about my complaint. Thank you and please feel free to contact me at 703-327-8437 as soon as possible.

Sincerely,






Nasima Sadr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Socratic Seminar - Community/Justice

Why do we feel the need to belong?  How do we maintain our individual identities and be part of a community? What are the benefits and draw...