Friday, March 4, 2016

tell me you won't stop dreaming
even when you stop believing
tell me your your heart is true,
that you will still be you
tell me your nightmares
even when no one else cares
sweet flaming ember
please remember
to keep breathing,
don't stop dreaming,
save yourself,
it will all end tonight,
go to sleep, for my
soul is yours to keep.
darkness is taking over
just know, I might not be there
when you wake.
Say your last words. You won't
get the chance when i'm gone.
you should tell me you won't stop
dreaming, even when you stop beliving,
tell me your heart is true, but that you will still be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Socratic Seminar - Community/Justice

Why do we feel the need to belong?  How do we maintain our individual identities and be part of a community? What are the benefits and draw...