Monday, August 31, 2015
Friday, August 28, 2015
- Publish your work! Share/Post more of your best quality work on this blog on other publishing venues. This should be work that you are most proud of and is worthy of exhibition.
- Label or tag your blog posts for easy indexing.
- Write, sketch, draw, create, compose, color in your writer's notebook daily.
- Revise, resubmit and take advantage of writing conferences – your commitment to the Process Writing Project gives you complete control of your grade in this class.
- Constructively comment on your classmates' blog posts. The blog is a valuable extension of the classroom. Be an active participant.
- Read as many books as you can, keep a record of what you read, and talk about them in class.
- Always use evidence from the book to prove your point – and cite the page number!
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Monday, August 24, 2015
Friday, August 21, 2015
This is my big question project. The film focuses on how the addition of sound changed the film industry. I hope you enjoy it! ...
Thanks Mrs. Whittington - blog post adapted from http://whittenglish9.blogspot.com/search/label/PoetryOutLoud Your assignment is ...