Monday, August 31, 2015
Friday, August 28, 2015
- Publish your work! Share/Post more of your best quality work on this blog on other publishing venues. This should be work that you are most proud of and is worthy of exhibition.
- Label or tag your blog posts for easy indexing.
- Write, sketch, draw, create, compose, color in your writer's notebook daily.
- Revise, resubmit and take advantage of writing conferences – your commitment to the Process Writing Project gives you complete control of your grade in this class.
- Constructively comment on your classmates' blog posts. The blog is a valuable extension of the classroom. Be an active participant.
- Read as many books as you can, keep a record of what you read, and talk about them in class.
- Always use evidence from the book to prove your point – and cite the page number!
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Monday, August 24, 2015
Friday, August 21, 2015
A Visit From Kendrick Lamar — Best Day Of School Ever? : NPR Ed : NPR : 'via Blog this'